I can’t believe how fast this year is going! There’s just two more months left of 2016 and then it’s hello 2017! The year in which I turn 29…I’m getting closer and closer to the big three-oh guys and it’s kind of freaking me out a little o_O
But anywho! A new month means it’s time for a fresh set of goals to help me be a little more efficient with my free time.
My goals for November
- See 2 films in the cinema – I have a membership to the cinema that always gets a little neglected during the summer months. Now that it’s becoming chillier outside and it’s getting dark earlier on the day, it’s time to snuggle up in a cinema seat again and enjoy some (hopefully) good films. Preferably while wearing leggings, a warm jumper and a big scarf that doubles as a blanket. And let’s not forget a warm cup of tea c;
- Try out 2 new recipes – my boyfriend and I used to try out new recipes on a weekly basis, but lately not so much. We did discover some great take out places, though! ;p Time to put on our chef’s hats again and change up the menu! Not only is it more economical to cook your own food (saving up for our next trip!), but it’s often a lot healthier too.
- Write down our tried and true recipes – we get a lot of our recipes from the YouTubes and cooking blogs. If these were ever to be taken down, we would have no idea how to cook our favorite recipes anymore! The horror! D: Besides that, it’s also a lot more convenient to have our recipes all together in a book and being able to see them in one glance, instead of skipping through a video or scrolling through a blog post. And let’s be honest, it’s just plain cute to make our own recipe book together #Relationshipgoals c:
- Finish reading Harry Potter and The Cursed Child – I bought it as a birthday present to myself and read the first 100 pages on that very same day. I just never picked it up again after that 😛 As I child I used to love to read, but nowadays I seem to not be able to find the peace and quiet to read anymore. After a long day of work it’s just a lot easier to plant my butt on the couch in front of the TV and watch Netflix. But I really would like to pick up reading again, because I have a vague memory of how amazing it is to get lost in a good book. So I’ll start with finishing this book and then maybe go on from there c:
- Get my stuff settled into our home – last Tuesday, I officially moved in with my boyfriend (yay!) and with moving comes a lot (read: A. LOT!) of boxes that need unpacking. People always say that you don’t realize how much stuff you have until you move and that is definitely true! I can’t believe how it all fit into my tiny studio apartment haha! Where I’m going to put all my stuff is beyond me right now, but I’ll make it work somehow :p
- Practice taking pictures with my Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic – I got this camera for my birthday from my boyfriend and I LOVE taking pictures with it! We took it on our weekend trip to Dublin last month and it was so much fun to immediately get a printed picture with a vintage look. While you would think it’s an easy camera to work with, it is actually kind of hard to know when to adjust the brightness. Some pictures turned out over- or underexposed. So I would like to practice some more to get the feel of it.
Do you set monthly goals? If you do, what goals have you set for this month? Let me know in the comments! c; (0 Comments)